We encourage academic collaboration across countries and disciplines through strategic partnerships with education and research institutes.
Partnering with universities forms part of our broader strategic aim in sharing knowledge.
Our global links open doors to a world of opportunity for our academic community, from undergraduate students to professors.
Our International Partnerships :
1. Yunnan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
2. Baoshan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
3. Khon Kaen University (Thailand)
4. Dongseo University (Korea)
5. Mahidol University (Thailand)
6. Taipei Medical University (Taiwan)
7. Lembaga Pemerintahan Departemen Kesehatan Timor Leste
The areas of cooperation will include any program offered at each university, which is determined to be desirable and feasible for the achievement of these objectives. However, any spesific program will be subject to the availability of funds and the mutual agreement of the universities. Such programs may include :
a. Exchange of Faculty members;
b. Exchange of Students;
c. Joint research projects;
d. Joint conferences; and
e. Joint cultural programs