4 years study
Bachelor of Science
BAN-PT National Accreditation:
In Accreditation Proses
- Able to master basic science and knowledge and the methodologies involved.
- Recognize, examine and analyze problems in chemistry, especially related to food and beverage
- Being able to analyze raw materials, natural materials, food, beverages, medicines organic and inorganic compounds.
- Being able to calculate the levels of ingredients contained in various chemical industry with a variety of methods.
- The expertise of the laboratory analysis in the field of analytical chemistry, organic, inorganic, fission, biochemical and develop products
- Ability to review scientific publications, interpret data and draw conclusions and take the practical benefits of an invention in relation to the chemical analysis in any industry related to the field of Chemistry.
- Laboratory Staff in various industries including Cleaning Products, Animal Feed, Mining, Petroleum, along with other industries that incorporates the use of chemical matters
- Chemical industry and the drug industry
- Medical Laboratories
- Civil Servants in Department of Health or other related Chemistry related field
- Civil servants / Private employee
The study of the Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) in IIK is supported with a wide range of facilities including:
- Qualitative Laboratory
- Quantitative Laboratory
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Amami Laboratory
- Bacterial Laboratory
- Nutrition Laboratory
- Instrument Laboratory